MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking A Comprehensive Event
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking is the leading banking and payments conference in the Nordic and Baltic regions. It is held annually in Copenhagen, Denmark, and attracts over 1,000 attendees from all over the world.
The 2023 MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking event will be held on October 23-24, 2023. The event will feature a mix of keynotes, panels, workshops, and networking events. MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Open banking and payments
- Financial inclusion
- Regulatory technology (RegTech)
- Risk and compliance
- Customer experience
- The future of work
Some of the speakers who are scheduled to appear at MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking 2023 include:
- Peter Sjoberg, Chief Operating Officer – Nordic Region, Santander
- Michael Romer, CEO, Swedbank
- Kristin Skogen Lund, CEO, Telenor
- Birgitte Bonnesen, CEO, Danish Bankers’ Association
- Rune Bjerke, Chairman of the Board, DNB Group
- Anna-Karin Ceder, CEO, Klarna
Benefits of attending MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking
There are many benefits to attending MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking, including:
- Learn about the latest trends and developments in the banking and payments industry in the Nordic and Baltic regions
- Network with leading experts in the banking and payments industry in the Nordic and Baltic regions
- Identify new investment opportunities
- Attend workshops and learn new skills
- Meet and learn from leading banking and payments CEOs and executives in the Nordic and Baltic regions
How to register for MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking
To register for MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking 2023, please visit the event website.
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking events
In addition to the main conference, MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking will also host a number of other events, including:
- MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking Hackathon: The MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking Hackathon is a 24-hour event where developers will come together to build innovative banking and payments applications.
- MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking Pitch Day: The MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking Pitch Day is an opportunity for startups to pitch their projects to a panel of investors.
- MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking Networking Events: MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking will host a number of networking events, including receptions, dinners, and after-parties.
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking as one of the top crypto conferences
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking is one of the top crypto conferences in the Nordic and Baltic regions because it attracts a high-caliber of speakers and attendees. The conference also covers a wide range of topics that are relevant to the crypto industry.
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking as a blockchain event
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking is a blockchain event because it covers a wide range of topics related to blockchain technology, including blockchain and cryptocurrency, open banking and payments, financial inclusion, RegTech, risk and compliance, customer experience, and the future of work.
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking as an upcoming crypto event
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking is an upcoming crypto event because it will be held on October 23-24, 2023. The conference is expected to attract over 1,000 attendees from all over the world.
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking on the crypto events calendar
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking is one of the most anticipated crypto events of the year in the Nordic and Baltic regions. The conference is listed on all major crypto events calendar.
Additional topics that could be covered in the article
- The role of the Nordic and Baltic regions in the fintech and crypto industries
- The regulatory environment for fintech and crypto businesses in the Nordic and Baltic regions
- The fintech and crypto ecosystems in the Nordic and Baltic regions
- Fintech and crypto startups in the Nordic and Baltic regions to watch
- The future of fintech and crypto in the Nordic and Baltic regions
Tips for attendees
- Come prepared to learn. MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking 2023 will feature a wide range of speakers and presentations on a variety of topics related to banking, payments, and crypto. Be sure to review the conference schedule in advance and identify the sessions that you are most interested in attending.
- Network with other attendees. MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking is a great opportunity to meet and network with other banking, payments, and crypto enthusiasts and professionals. Be sure to introduce yourself to other attendees and exchange contact information.
- Attend workshops and learn new skills.
MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking 2023 is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in the future of banking and payments in the Nordic and Baltic regions. The conference offers a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments in the industry, network with leading experts in the industry, and identify new investment opportunities.