Here we compare features of the top apps for crypto exchanges to help you get the best cryptocurrency exchange service as per your need:
Cryptocurrency trading can be done in two ways i.e. Bitcoin pr news distribution service , either to exchange one digital currency for another you want to use or keep, or for the purpose of making a profit. The latter is largely speculative and most traders will rely on proven trading platforms, tools, and strategies to win profits.
Crypto traders also make a choice between trading raw crypto or trading crypto derivatives or products. Crypto derivatives are those products that are derived from crypto and include Exchange Traded Funds, Contracts for Difference, and Exchange Traded Notes.
Most crypto exchanges now use blockchain technology, which allows for decentralized order books and decentralized storage, and is more secure because of cryptography encrypting techniques.
Some crypto exchanges have additional services and money-earning opportunities beyond trading – including mining and staking.
- There are more than 300 crypto exchanges that specialize in crypto only, without including apps and platforms that mix stock and other assets with crypto trading. There are more than 5000 cryptocurrencies to trade as per the data by CoinMarketCp.
- Crypto exchanges can either be decentralized, where they require the users to store crypto wallet keys on their own, or centralized where the exchange controls the keys. You can learn more about how crypto works to understand what keys are. Decentralized exchanges are considered more secure as a hacker will not steal funds if the user has keys and if an exchange is closed, the users can still recover their funds.
- Centralized and decentralized exchanges mainly work by the way of order books where market makers (those placing orders), Bitcoin press news distribution service , are matched with the buyers (market makers). Crypto exchanges can use algorithms to achieve this.
- The best crypto exchanges to work with are those with a wide variety of crypto for trading, low fees for credit and debit cards (3% or below), and fast order execution. Depending on your preference, choose those that offer stock, forex, CFDs, and other assets on the same platform, or only those that specialize in crypto trading.
- Social copy trading is very highly recommended by this guide, for those beginners who wish to start to diversify in crypto trading. As a copy trader, you do not spend much time with analysis although it is crucial to counter-check trades copied, and as a copy trading provider, you can earn passive income.
- Security and safety are important for crypto traders. Choose crypto exchanges with multi-sig if working with group accounts, 2FA or two-factor authentication, and other top-grade security features.
- Speculative traders would rather go for exchanges providing diverse analytical and research tools, as well as those providing diverse charting and indicators options.
Comparison Table of Top Crypto Exchanges
Pionex is one of the world’s 1st exchanges with 18 free trading bots. Users can automate their trading 24/7 without always checking the markets. It aggregates liquidity from Binance and Huobi Global and is one of the biggest Binance brokers, Bitcoin press release distribution service .
It offers a suite of robots such as Smart Trade Bot, Grid Trading Bot, Trailing Sell Bot, Spot Futures Arbitrage Bot, Martingale Bot, Rebalancing Bot, Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Bot, etc.
It supports manual trading through crypto-to-crypto conversions. Its cryptocurrency trading bot is an automated program that performs the execution of buying and selling orders without manual inputs. It performs this execution when specific, pre-defined market conditions are fulfilled.
- Pionex provides 18 free trading bots for retail investors.
- The trading fee is the lowest compared to most of the major exchanges.
- Grid Trading Bot allows users to buy low and sell high in a specific price range.
- Leveraged Grid Bot provides up to 5x leverage.
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage bots help retail investors make passive income at low risk. The estimated return for this strategy is 15~50% APR.
- Martingale bot performs DCA buy and one-time sales to capture fluctuations in profit.
- Rebalancing bot helps you to hold the coins.
- Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Bot Sets repeated purchasing at regular intervals to offset the effects of volatility.
- Smart Trade terminal allows traders to set up stop-loss, take profit, trailing in one trade.
- U.S. FinCEN’s MSB (Money Services Business) License approved.
- Pionex is a web-based platform and can be accessed through all major web browsers.
- It has a fully customizable interface as well as customizable time filters.
- It provides features of TradingView charts, built-in live chats, light & dark mode, etc.
Trading Fee: Its transaction fees are 0.05% for maker & 0.05% for taker. You can check the withdrawal fees on the website , Bitcoin press release distribution .
Bitstamp is among the top three regulated exchanges in Euro and USD markets (licensed to operate in the EU and US), and a leading fiat on/off ramp through relationships with over 15 banks that have guaranteed payment rails. With the exchange, customers can get pricing data for major Bitcoin products, 24/7 support, and dedicated account managers for partners.
The exchange facilitated a trading volume of $463 billion last year from its 4.6 million clientele base. It currently supports 50+ crypto assets for trading, sending, receiving, and holding. With its high liquidity, it serves a diverse customer base including ordinary traders, trading firms, developers interested in providing crypto-as-a-service, brokers, market makers, partners, and service providers.
- 95% of assets stored offline.
- BitGo insurance coverage and additional crime insurance cover all assets in storage and transit.
- Audited by one of the Big Four.
- Scalable matching trading engine supports up to 50,000 events per second.
- Instant fiat currency on/off-ramp.
Pricing/Fees: Trading — 0.50% for <$10,000 trading volume to 0.0% for > $20 million trading volume. Staking fees — 15% on staking rewards. Deposits are free of charge for SEPA, ACH, Faster Payments, and crypto. International wire deposit – 0.05%, and 5% with card purchases. Withdrawal is 3 Euro for SEPA, free for ACH, 2 GBP for Faster Payment, 0.1% for International wire. Crypto withdrawal fee varies, Bitcoin news distribution network .
NAGA app and NAGA exchange lets traders trade crypto, stocks, CFDs, and over 90 financial assets and products using manual, automated orders, or copy trading bots.
NAGA app lets anyone copy trades from expert traders and earn more from auto trading with bots. Simply search trader rankings per profit earned in the day, week, month, or year; select trader, and copy their skill.
NAGAX exchange, which is built by over 300 people working there, allows users to trade crypto on the spot market using multiple order types. It lists over 50 crypto assets, including the popular options Bitcoin and Ethereum.
NAGAX charges fees based on the user level –00.4% Maker and Taker fee for the Base level to 0.05% Maker and Taker fee for the highest Crystal plan. The plans are based on the amount of NAGA coins or NCC balance (0-1,000 for the lowest level to 10,000+ highest level).
- NAGAX also offers crypto wallets for receiving, holding, sending, and depositing cryptocurrencies.
- Staking crypto to earn – 10+ assets supported with NAGA coin paying up to 20% APY.
- Discover and collect outstanding NFTs from different NFT creators. Artists can sell NFTs on the platform through a custom storefront. Buying NFT is done using NAGAX and ETH.
- Trading education via training materials.
- Regulated by Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission.
- Not available in the US, Australia, and many other countries.
- Trade with leverage of up to 1000 times.
Trading fees: NAGA — Spreads of just 0.1 pips. $5 withdrawal fees, Pr services for Bitcoin companies and startups . The 3-month-inactivity fee is $20. Rollover, swap fees, and other fees may apply. NAGAX — Deposit crypto is free. Maker and taker fees from 0.4% (for 0-1,000 NGC coins balance) to 0.005% (for 10,000+ NGC coins). The crypto withdrawal fee depends on the crypto in question.
Rating: 4.7 stars
CoinSmart is a Canadian crypto exchange. It provides 24*7 support. It has a comprehensive identity verification process in place that is capable of detecting fake addresses or a date of birth. It makes use of a database provided by the data collection agencies. Users get cold storage for each cryptocurrency.
CoinSmart supports multiple funding methods such as Interac, SEPA, Wire Transfers, and all cryptocurrencies. It credits the deposits to your account on the same day of receiving them. It processes the cash withdrawal requests within 5 business days. It processes the account verifications on the same day.
- CoinSmart has a two-factor authentication system.
- For experienced investors, CoinSmart offers the feature of Advanced Trade that includes the functionalities of limiting orders, stopping loss, and real-time charting.
- It provides an order book functionality to place customized orders.
- SmartTrade feature will let you trade from one coin to another without the limitation of trading Bitcoin or Ethereum first.
- It has features to let you track all your trades or trading activity.
Trading Fee: 0% fee for Bank Wire and Bank Draft. Up to 6% fee on credit or debit cards. 1% fee on electronic funds transfer, etc, Bitcoin news platform .
Crypto.com has a vast coverage being present in 90 countries and with 10 million users and 3000 employees. With the exchange, you can leverage crypto research and analyses as well as educative materials to learn to trade from scratch or do it better as an expert.
It lets users buy over 250 cryptocurrencies with fiat through Crypto.com Visa card and bank account. The Crypto.com card allows users to access, manage, and spend crypto at any time on Visa ATMs and stores globally.
- Trade crypto with margins of up to 10x of the initial order amount.
- Take crypto loans of up to 50% of your crypto collateral without having to sell the holdings.
- Hosted wallets with extra security.
- Over-the-counter trading.
- Spot as well as derivatives trading.
- Support for NFTs.
Trading Fee: From 0.4% maker and taker for Level 1 ($0 – $25,000 trading volume) to 0.04% maker and 0.1% taker fees for Level 9 ($200,000,001 and above trading volume), Bitcoin news site .
Binance is on the top 5 largest cryptocurrency exchange app in terms of trading volumes. It supports 150 cryptocurrencies and coins including the most popular ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and its own BNB coin. It now works in the US, Europe, Australia, and Africa.
The cryptocurrency exchange reported that more than 100 million people are using the exchange this year.
- In addition to supporting more than 100 cryptocurrencies for trading, it provides two-factor authentication.
- It also allows for crypto traders who want to use charting and indicators to trade cryptocurrencies.
- Unlike Bisq, it is not decentralized, i.e. one will not have complete control of the crypto wallet as they will not be in a position of the crypto wallet keys – these are kept by the company.
- Binance is available in more than 180 countries around the world although it is banned in the United States.
- Users can pay for crypto and sell crypto using diverse payment methods including bank, crypto, and credit cards.
Trading Fee: The charges vary from one VIP category to another. The maker fee varies from 0.0750% to 0.0525% for 30-day trading volumes of between below 50 BTC and above or equal to 1500 BTC. The taker fee varies from 0.075% to 0.0525% for 30-day trading volumes of between below 50 BTC and above or equal to 1500 BTC, Bitcoin pr news distribution service .
Bybit is a smart & intuitive cryptocurrency trading platform. It facilitates features and functionalities for the instant buying and selling of crypto. It gives real-time market data. It has a track record of 99.9% availability even through volatile market periods. Multilingual support is available 24×7. Bybit is built on customer-centric values.
- The best-in-class market-depth is offered by ByBit.
- Its powerful API helps with conducting high-frequency trading along with lightning-fast market updates.
- Bybit is a platform with features of a state-of-the-art pricing system, 100K TPS matching engine, HD cold wallet, and smart trading system.
Trading Fee: For trading fees, you can refer to the image below. It is for Derivatives Trading. For Spot Trading, the maker fee rate is 0% and the taker fee rate is 0.1% for all spot trading pairs.
PrimeXBT trading platform is the best in class platform with access to global markets and 24*7 support. With this platform, you can also earn by inviting friends. It pays up to 50% of the trading fees paid by them.
Convesting is a smarter way to trade where you can select from the best performing traders and copy their trading activity automatically. You can let others follow your trades and earn extra income , Bitcoin press news distribution service .
PrimeXBT is a platform for trading global financial markets with Bitcoin, USD Tether, USDC, etc. With an account, 50+ markets will be accessible for trading, cryptocurrencies, stock indices, commodities, etc.
- PrimeXBT has won various international awards by providing superior online trading services globally.
- A wide range of markets will be accessible through PrimeXBT.
- It has low fees and provides faster order execution & advanced platform features.
- It provides advanced trading tools.
Trading Fee: You can open a free account. PrimeXBT offers attractive trading conditions as well as competitive fees. You can check the trading conditions and open an account for Margin, Convesting, and Turbo. The trade fee is 0.05% for Cryptocurrencies, 0.01% for Indices & Commodities, 0.001% for Forex majors, etc.
FixedFloat is an easy and accessible exchange platform that offers tools for making full use of digital assets. According to your requirements, FixedFloat can provide a flexible tailored solution. The service includes a dedicated customer support team. The solution has a robust design and provides fast processing.
- A lot of currencies are supported by FixedFloat such as Bitcoin, Tether, USD Coin, etc.
- Fully automated processing.
- FixedFloat supports cross-platform.
It facilitates digital asset exchange with a lightning network.
Trading Fee: For the fixed rate, you will pay 1% plus the network fee. For the float rate, you will pay 0.5% plus the network fee. There are no hidden commissions.
ChangeNOW is the platform for non-custodial limitless cryptocurrency exchange. It provides the service to exchange Bitcoin to Ethereum, Ripple, XMR, etc. With this service, there is no need to create an account. It doesn’t store any funds.
There will be more than 400 coins available for the exchange. It doesn’t impose any limitations on the exchange and will let you exchange as much as you want. With its fiat option, it supports buying cryptocurrency with Visa or MasterCard with the help of a third-party partner, Bitcoin press release distribution service .
- More than 70000 currency pairs are supported.
- It provides a RealRates system that is super-fast and safe.
- It is an absolutely safe platform, provides non-custodial service, and doesn’t store funds.
- It facilitates instant crypto exchange.
Transaction Fee: As per reviews, ChangeNOW’s transaction fee is from 0.5% to 4%.
Coinmama lets you buy and sell cryptocurrency with local and easily available methods and currencies. The buying methods include VISA, SEPA, MasterCard, bank transfer, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Skrill. When selling, you can receive fiat in your bank account only. The exchange is one of the oldest in the industry and is now being used by over 3 million people across 188 countries.
While buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on the platform, you do not need to deposit the money and the crypto will be sent to your external wallet within an hour. Because you first sign up and verify an account before buying, you can track the ongoing and past orders.
- Academy – learn how to trade crypto.
- Loyalty program
- Build a long-term crypto portfolio of up to $100 million in value with the company’s White Glove Service.
- Daily maximum purchases of up to $50,000 with SEPA, SWIFT, and Faster Payment, but $750 for credit and debit cards.
- 1-3 business days to buy depending on payment method.
- Sell up to $15000 worth of crypto and receive payment in the bank.
Trading fees: 0% for SEPA, 0% SWIFT for orders above $1000 (otherwise 20 GBP), 0% for Faster Payments in UK only, and $4.99% credit/debit card, Bitcoin press release distribution .
#12) Cash App
Cash App by Square is a very popular iOS and Android app for sending and receiving peer-to-peer money in the United States although it currently works for many more countries.
It does not charge for money sent or received through bank accounts and debit cards, but a 3% fee is charged on credit card payments and 1.5% for bank instant deposits.
Currently, it works as a crypto exchange thereby allowing users to buy and sell crypto within the app, although it currently supports only Bitcoin, with a promise of supporting other cryptocurrencies later on.
- It is peer-to-peer in which you can transfer money from your wallet to other users directly without any middlemen.
- High transactional limit of $100,000 for BTC users.
- Low cost for sending and receiving via banks.
- Simple to use.
- Costly for credit card users.
- Allows only BTC and no other crypto for now.
Trading fee: Free for sending and receiving via banks. 3% fee is charged on credit card payments and 1.5% for bank instant deposits.
Bisq is a desktop and mobile (iOS and Android) application that allows users to buy and sell Bitcoins in exchange for their local currencies in their home countries. It works on a peer-to-peer basis because you can send to and receive crypto from people directly.
Users pay the trading fees in BTC. In that case, the makers or those placing trades or orders worth 1 BTC on the platform pay 0.10% while those buying or taking the orders (takers) pay 0.70%.
Traders can also choose to pay in BSQ cryptocurrency where they pay 0.05% when they place an order as the makers of a value of 1BTC, Bitcoin news distribution network , while those buying in BSQ pay 0.35% on the taker’s side.
Users can get a savings account if they have a government-issued ID but it is not necessary for those trading cryptos.
- Decentralized with no point of failure.
- No KYC required for identification.
- In addition to supporting mobile, users can pay in 26 different options.
- Users will experience slow speed on some payment methods.
- Transactional volumes are low.
Trading fee: Makers pay 0.10% and takers pay 0.70%.
Kraken – based in the United States, has been operational since 2011 and is available in 48 US states and 176 countries. This cryptocurrency exchange supports and lists 40 cryptocurrencies including the most popular likes of BTC.
Indeed, Kraken is one of the top 10 largest crypto exchanges by daily market transactional volumes. It is considered very safe to trade on as it has never been hacked, unlike Binance or Coinbase – which are other of its competitors.
- It is considered very secure to trade on.
- Low fees – lower than Coinbase.
- Users can pay for trades in MasterCard, Wire Transfer, and Bank cards among the other options.
- 40 different cryptocurrencies are supported for trading.
- Has a mobile app.
- Also provides analytical tools like Coinbase, which are helpful for traders of crypto.
- No social or copy trading.
- The daily maximum trading amount is $100,0000.
Trading Fee: The maker fee varies from 0.16% to 0.10% for 30-day transactional volumes of between $0 and $500,000, Pr services for Bitcoin companies and startups . The taker fee varies from 0.26% to 0.20% for 30-day transactional volumes of between the same amount.
Bittrex supports crypto-to-crypto trading and lists the largest number of cryptocurrencies i.e. over 190, that users can trade over different cryptocurrencies. The exchange is considered very secure and is fast in executing trades, although support is considered lacking.
Bittrex, which is based in Seattle, Washington, started in 2014 and the team behind the exchange has more than 50 years of experience in Microsoft, Amazon, Blackberry, Qualys, and other companies. The crypto exchange has a high 24-hour trading volume of $225,425,248, being one of the highest or among the top 15 exchanges.
Besides the high level of security and quickness in executing trades, you also benefit from low fees – a flat rate of 0.25% on every trade, in fact, being the simplest version of fee explanation that we have seen for cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Clearer and simpler fee policy than most of the exchanges.
- Has to support a very large number of crypto pairs to trade on the platform.
- It is safe to use and takes little information from the users for purposes of verification. Jumio, a service the crypto uses for verifications, can verify 100 million people in 200 countries. Users just need to identify by providing their names, address, and date of birth.
- Can be used or is available in most of the countries around the world.
- The exchange does not support fiat trading.
- Has poor customer service history and pump-and-dump scam claims against it.
Trading Fee: , Bitcoin news platform ,Bittrex charges a flat fee rate of 0.25% for all trades.
Coinbase is the most popular crypto exchange in the United States. It was founded in 2012 and is fully regulated and licensed to operate in the United States, in over 40 states and territories.
It is considered as the one that lowers barriers of entry to crypto in the United States and other countries. It is easy to use and offers insured custodial services. It supports many cryptocurrencies. The Pro version allows users to use charting and indicators to trade crypto for cheaper.
- It supports Bitcoin as well as multiple other coins.
- The liquidity or daily trading volumes are very high thereby allowing people to easily find their trades or exchange crypto easily over many crypto options.
- It is not decentralized, unlike other options like Bisq i.e. as they do not possess the crypto wallet keys, the users are unable to control custody completely their crypto and savings in totality as they would. Bitcoin news site , This may be dangerous in case of a hack or unexpected closer.
Trading Fee: The fee charged is between $0.99 and $2.99 depending on the dollar value.
Swapzone is a cryptocurrency exchange for trading over 300 coins without even registering on the platform. This is a very good thing for those who are looking for privacy in crypto trading.
This cryptocurrency exchange allows for instant swapping of crypto coins and cryptocurrencies. It works as a crypto exchange aggregator, thereby allowing users to compare cryptocurrency swapping opportunities across exchanges.
Once a trader finds out an opportunity, he or she will be able to swap the coins in one platform without leaving it, thanks to API used. Traders can sort deals in terms of best rates for easier comparison. It was founded in 2020.
- A user does not need to have a personal account.
- In-house exchange with the user without the need to leave the service to exchange cryptocurrencies.
- Supports over 300 crypto currencies and coins for trading.
- Provides a 24/7 support team.
- Simplified API integration.
Trading Fees: As a crypto aggregator, you find the rates on it –, Bitcoin pr news distribution service , which could differ from one crypto exchange to another, before trading.
Xcoins.com is a Malta-based crypto exchange that facilitates the trading of different pairs of cryptocurrencies in over 100 countries, by using different payment methods including Wire Transfer, Credit Card, and PayPal. Founded in 2016, the company behind the crypto exchange is based in the United States.
The exchange was started with a mission of making buying Bitcoins smooth and frictionless for starters and non-experienced in crypto.
The drawback is that there is a high processing fee of 5% for those using credit or debit cards for payments. It has a good trading volume of around 1000 BTC daily. The exchange also works as a non-custodial.
According to online reviews, the exchange has completed transactions worth more than 125 million for 250,000 customers across 167 countries.
- 5% is charged as the debit or credit card processing fees. This is a standard rate, but most other more popular crypto exchanges charge about 3%.
- It is non-custodial i.e. it does not offer any digital wallet service.
- The exchange is easy for beginners. Registration takes only 2 minutes to complete.
- Can be used in more than 167 countries for buying and selling crypto.
- Orders process in 15 minutes, which is rather slow when compared to many other exchanges that do it almost instantly. Those whose transactions are not completed within 15 minutes have their next transactions without any fee.
- Offers excellent customer support – 24/7 support via live chat, phone, and emails.
- Verification of users is near-instant, it just takes only a few minutes to complete. Bitcoin press news distribution service ,Users must submit driving licenses, or passports, national IDs, and selfies as a prove of living.
- Regulated in Malta for buying and selling crypto, KYC is a must for customers.
- Does not have a mobile app although it is planned. The website is mobile-responsive.
Trading Fee: 5% is charged as the debit or credit card processing fees.
CEX.io was established in London in 2013 and it allows users to buy and sell their digital cryptocurrencies, and withdrawing of the money is done via bank accounts or VISA and other debit and credit cards. Few other payment methods are available for those buying crypto including Swift, and cryptocurrencies.
Those who trade large volumes of cryptocurrencies can get a commission. The exchange has reported that it has more than 3 million registered users on its crypto trading platform.
The fact that it has never been hacked creates a picture of a safe and secure crypto trading platform. As a customer, you also get to secure your account with 2FA, and there is anti-hacker protection and multisig account protection.
- Offers 24/7 support to customers through email, phone, and live chat. 0705347905
- The exchange supports 99% of all countries around the world and 47 states in the United States.
- There is a competitive commission for those trading large volumes of cryptocurrencies on the exchange. There also are offers for market makers.
- The exchange uses advanced order match-making algorithms for reliable order books and order execution. This means that it is easier to find your orders and those doing high-frequency trading and those using scalping strategies can also trade effectively.
Trading fee: The trading fee depends on the customer’s 30-day trading volume. Bitcoin press release distribution service ,Those with a trading volume of between below or equal to 5 BTC and less than or equal to 100 BTC pay a taker fee of between 0.25% and 0.20%. The maker fee for the same is between 0.16% and 0.12%.
The best cryptocurrency exchanges are those that offer secure, easy-to-use platforms, with high trading volumes, and on which customers can trade multiple cryptos and pay in multiple payment options.
Source from encyclopedia